Practice one to one counting with our free printable (download at the end of this post) of full page numbers 0-9. When laminated these can also be used as play dough or tracing mats. Each number includes a corresponding number of dots.
Supplies & Instructions
There are so many ways to learn with these full page numbers, here are just a few:
1. While counting, match up the loose parts to the dots on the number
2. Match up playdough balls to the dots, then count as your smash the balls
3. Use a dot marker to mark and count
4. Use stickers to mark and count
5. Use a marker to write the number, counting the dots as you pass through them