This is a digital PDF download and no physical item will be shipped.
Halloween STEAM Activities for kids age 3-7. For each activity you will find a list of supplies, instructions on how to setup the activity and how to gear it towards older and younger children. In addition, you will find a list of skills the activity builds upon, and what I call preschool prompts. Preschool prompts are simple probing questions for your child to help them get the most out of each activity. The preschool prompts are aimed at kids aged 3-7 but can still be used with older kids.
10 Lesson Plans Included:
- Witches Brew - Practice counting while making your own witches brew recipes
- Puking Pumpkins - Explore chemical reactions through this simple acid base reaction
- Brain Surgery - Introducing fractions is as easy as slicing and dicing this brain apart
- Harvest Boats - Explore buoyancy with pumpkin and gourd boats, but don't get too carried away or you'll sink the boat
- Magic Crystal Ball - Explore reflection with this simple sensory ball
- Glowing Naked Eggs - Explore fluorescence with these fabulously glowing eggs
- Monster Emotions - Explore emotions using the chemical reaction of an acid and a base under pressure
- Skeleton Symmetry - Explore symmetry by completing the skeletons body
- Chromatography Ghosts - Explore chromatography by separating the colors in a black marker, then turn your science into art
- Halloween Oobleck - Explore physical properties of oobleck through this sensational sensory bin
What's included in the digital download file:
- Hallween STEAM Activities (10 Lesson Plans)
Colors of the graphics may vary by screens and printers.
Since this is a digital download, no returns will be accepted, but do contact me if you have any questions or issues. The download link expires 30 days after purchase.
Halloween STEAM Activities